Winter is a joyful time for everybody; holidays, snowboarding, ice skating, and hot chocolate by the fire . . . The only issue I ever had during the winter season was because of the mud taking over my home! Although it may seem like an unimportant issue, it can become a hassle. Last winter, I was always busy cleaning up after my dogs. Each time they would go outside to play or go potty, they would return with their paws full of mud. So you can imagine what the house looked like! There was mud on the floor, carpet, couch, and yes even on the bed! Upon hearing about the K9 Shower, I thought to myself; why didn’t I know about this sooner? It sure would have saved carpets, sheet, and especially time. So what can you benefit from the K9 Shower not only in the winter time, but any time you are faced with a messy situation?
Benefits of the K9 Shower during Winter
- Unlike the garden hose, the K9 Shower is portable, mess-free, effortless to move around and can be filled with warm water.
- The K9 Shower allows you to perform the job yourself without the help of others because you’ll have a free hand.
- Your dogs’ dirty paws will be washed in a matter of minutes and your dog can then be readily welcomed into the home.
- If going out, you can rinse off the mud or dirt from your dogs’ paws and feet before he/she jumps in the car.
- Prevent your treasured household items from being ruined. In my case; sheets, covers, blankets, carpets, clothing, and the couch.
The K9 Shower would have saved me a lot of time during the winter. For example; my work clothes became soiled many times after letting my dogs out to go potty. When this occurred, I was forced to change into a clean uniform and wash my shoes as well. Had I had the K9 Shower, I could have used it at the back entrance of the house before letting my dogs back in. It is simple to use and convenient in its portability, thus saving a lot of time. Plus, the fact that you can fill it with warm water makes it much nicer than a hose bath for my pooches!
My Happy Ending
Since acquiring the K9 Shower, the mess has decreased immensely. Now I have the K9 Shower and a towel ready at the back door when it is time to let them into my home so that I can give them a good rinse first. Sometimes I only need to wash their paws and feet, while other times it is necessary to give them a full bath. I also find the K9 Shower really helpful after going for a walk at our nearby park. During the winter, a lot of leaves, sticks, and dirt are mixed together and carried to the sidewalk by the rain. By the time we are home, we are all full of mud and debris. I give my dogs a thorough rinse first, and then in the end I use the K9 Shower to wash my shoes. I also use it to rinse the patio after it has been contaminated with all the mess. So far, I have been able to enjoy this winter to the fullest. No need to worry about the mess anymore, all thanks to the K9 Shower!